General Membership Questions
***For customer support assistance (Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm EST), please text us at 1-916-823-8688 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. When you text, you will receive an automated message until an available support rep can reply to you.
What are the benefits of The Lumineers Big Parade Official Fan Club Membership?
- Benefits include first access to pre-sale tickets, exclusive content, gifts from the band and more. Click here for details:
What is the cost of The Big Parade Official Fan Club Membership?
- An annual membership is $40.
How do I renew my membership?
- When your annual membership expires you will receive a notification via the app and you will be prompted to enter in your credit card information to renew.
How do I get my annual fan-club gift?
- The 2019 gift is shipping in February, 2020. The 2020 gift is tbd.
How can I see my original sign up date?
- You can see when your membership first started by logging in to your account and selecting “My Profile”. Please email us if you have questions about your original membership date.
Can I purchase a Big Parade Official Fan Club Membership for a friend or family member?
- To purchase a gift membership simply go HERE, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on GIVE GIFT. Forward the redemption code to the recipient and have them click on HAVE A GIFT CODE from the same page.
Early access to ticket pre-sales
Do I get access to ticket pre-sales as a member of the fanclub?
- Active fan-club members get first access to buy pre-sale tickets for The Lumineers headline shows before the general public by using a unique code. We will do our best to be sure that this is available worldwide but will confirm specific dates.
Where do I find my pre-sale code?
- You can find your unique pre-sale code to purchase tickets to headline shows by logging in to your account, selecting “My Profile”, then selecting “Manage Subscriptions”.
Am I guaranteed tickets in the presale?
- Tickets are not guaranteed but active members will have first access to buy pre-sale tickets.